Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Closer “A Family Affair” Advance Photos & Episode Information

Here are some advance photos and episode information for The Closer, “A Family Affair” which will air on Monday August 22, 2011 at 9PM ET on TNT. The photos feature Kyra Sedgwick and Corey Reynolds.


“A Family Affair” – Monday, Aug. 22, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)
The squad helps out a fellow law enforcement officer by investigating the mysterious death of her daughter and Captain Raydor continues her audit of Brenda and Major Crimes, focusing her efforts on Detective Sanchez.








Photo credit: Karen Neal

Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

No comments: