Friday, November 11, 2011

“The Closer: Relative Matters” Advance Photos & Episode Information

Here are advance photos and episode details for “The Closer: Relative Matters” which feature Kyra Sedgwick, Jon Tenney, Corey Reynolds, Raymond Cruz, Frances Sternhagen, and Barry Corbin.


“Relative Matters” – Monday, Dec. 12, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)
The murder of a man under FBI surveillance puts the federal agents in hot water with the L.A.P.D. Special guest stars Frances Sternhagen and Barry Corbin return as Brenda’s parents, who have come to town for the holidays with surprising news that keeps Brenda’s mind from her case.

Directed by David McWhirter
Written by Ken Martin
Created by James Duff






Photo Credit: Karen Neal

Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

No comments: