Friday, January 6, 2012

“Smash” Character Profiles & Promotional Videos

Here are a few promotional videos and character profiles for the new NBC series “Smash” which will premiere on February 6, 2012 at 10 PM ET. The videos feature executive producer Steven Spielberg and the cast: Christian Borle, Katharine McPhee,Jack Davenport, Megan Hilty, Anjelica Huston, aime Cepero,Raza Jaffrey,and Brian d'Arcy James. The character profiles focus on Debra Messing, Katharine McPhee, and Megan Hilty.


Please note: These videos have a limited life - I am only permitted to keep these video clips up until a few days after the premiere airs, so please catch them while you can!




Please note: I am sorry, but the videos are no longer available.



Check out my blog home page for the latest information at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

No comments: