Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Closer “Under Control” Advance Photos & Episode Information

Here are a few advance photos and episode information for The Closer “Under Control” which will air on Monday, August 1, 2011 on TNT. The photos feature Kyra Sedgwick, Mary McDonnell, and G.W. Bailey.

The Closer “Under Control”
The team searches for a missing boy who attends the summer camp where Lt. Tao’s son works. Meanwhile, Captain Raydor makes a troubling suggestion to Brenda as she continues her audit of the Major Crimes unit.


Directed by Rick Wallace
Written by Duppy Demetrius
Created by James Duff



Photo Credit: Karen Neal


Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

No comments: