Friday, July 8, 2011

The Closer “Repeat Offender” Advance Photos & Episode Information

Here are a few advance photos and episode details for “The Closer: Repeat Offender” which will air on Monday, July 18, 2011 on TNT. The photos feature Kyra Sedgwick, Jon Tenney, Mary McDonnell, Tony Denison, J.K. Simmons and Robert Gossett.



“Repeat Offender”
As the LAPD undergoes a major realignment, Brenda and her team investigate the murder of a young girl who was house-sitting. Captain Raydor is forced to expand her audit of Major Crimes in light of the civil suit against Brenda and the LAPD.


Directed by Steve Robin
Written by Steven Kane
Created by James Duff



Photo Credit: Karen Neal


Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

No comments: