Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rizzoli & Isles "No More Drama in My Life" Advance Photos & Episode Information

Here are advance photos for Rizzoli & Isles "No More Drama in My Life" which will air on Tuesday, December 25, 2012 at (PM ET on TNT. The photos feature Angie Harmon, Sasha Alexander, and Jordan Bridges.



"No More Drama in My Life" Tuesday, Dec. 25, 9 p.m. (ET/PT)
Dr. Hope Martin (guest star Sharon Lawrence) returns to ask Maura for a life-altering favor. Jane worries about the impending spinal surgery for Lt. Col. Casey Jones (guest star Chris Vance), and Tommy (guest-star Colin Egglesfield) shows off baby T.J. But all gets shoved to the side when a building collapses, trapping loved ones inside.

Directed by Michael Katleman
Written by Janet Tamaro
Developed by Janet Tamaro
Based on the series of novels by Tess Gerritsen








Photo Credit: Doug Hyun



Check out my blog home page for the latest information at I Like To Watch TV

No comments: