Friday, May 17, 2013

Chicago Fire “A Hell Of A Ride” Cast Interviews, Behind the Scenes, Preview Clips (Season Finale)

Here are cast interviews, behind the scenes, and preview clips for the season 1 finale of Chicago Fire “A Hell Of A Ride” which will air on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 10 PM ET on NBC. The videos feature Taylor Kinney, Jesse Spencer, Eamonn Walker, Lauren German, Monica Raymund, Charlie Barnett, and David Eigenberg.

Please note that the episode preview clips have a limited life and may be removed at any time, so catch them while you can!




Please note: I am sorry, but the videos are no longer available.




Check out my blog home page for the latest information at I Like To Watch TV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved these videos! I just watched them all! :) Thanks for posting!
I am a HUGE ChicagoFire fan! :)