Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Major Crimes “I, Witness” Advance Photos & Episode Information

Here are advance photos and episode information for Major Crimes :"I, Witness” which will air on Monday, July 1, 2013 at 9PM ET on TNT. The photos feature Mary McDonnell, Nadine Velazquez, Tony Denison, Phillip P Keene, Kearran Giovanni, G.W. Bailey, and Michael Paul Chan.



"I, Witness" – Monday, July 1, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)
The LAPD flies a material witness into Los Angeles to testify, but in a horrible turn of events their witness winds up as the key suspect in an entirely new murder. Personal and professional stress takes a toll on Flynn. And the squad takes bets when Rusty brings a girl from class to hang out with him at the department.

Directed by Steve Robin
Written by Adam Belanoff
Created by James Duff







Photo Credit: Prashant Gupta

Check out my blog home page for the latest information at I Like To Watch TV



No comments: