Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Rizzoli & Isles "But I am a Good Girl" Advance Photos & Episode Information

Here are advance photos from Rizzoli & Isles "But I Am A Good Girl" which will air on Tuesday, July 9, 2013 at 9PM ET on TNT. The photos feature Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander.



"But I Am A Good Girl" – Tuesday, July 9, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)
TJ's christening turns grim when a body is discovered in the church. Jane almost abuses her power in order to protect Tommy when Lydia's fiancé, Stuart Stawbridge (guest star Jareb Dauplaise) threatens to take custody of TJ, and budget cuts cause tensions to run high around the department.

Directed by Norman Buckley
Teleplay by Janet Tamaro
Story by Y. Shireen Razack
Developed by Janet Tamaro
Based on the series of novels by Tess Gerritsen









Photo Credit: Darren Michaels



Check out my blog home page for the latest information at I Like To Watch TV



No comments: