Tuesday, November 5, 2013

“Chicago PD” Cast Interviews

Here are cast interviews for the new Wolf Films series “Chicago PD” which will premiere on January 8, 2014 on NBC. The interviews feature Jason Beghe, Jon Seda, Elias Koteas, Archie Kao, LaRoyce Hawkins, Derek Haas, Jesse Lee Soffer, Marina Squerciati, Patrick John Flueger, and Sofia Bush.


Update November 27, 2013: I am sorry, but the videos are no longer available!





Check out my blog home page for the latest information at I Like To Watch TV

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey !
Thank you SO much for all the updates about Chicago PD. Loved the interviews :)

I wanted to ask you something ... I own a french website about the actress Sophia Bush.And I was wondering if it's possible for me to post the video (with french subtitles) of her interview on my youtube channel ?
Of course, I'll credit you :)

Thank you in advance for your answer.
Have a great day !
Alison

I Like to Watch TV said...

I am so sorry but I am not allowed to authorize the transfer the videos to anyone else for uploading elsewhere. I put them on YouTube so they can be shared that way (for embedding on my site or on others who would like to do the same)but I can't authorize someone else to upload them, even if it is on another YT channel. I really am sorry!

Unknown said...

Oh okay, I understand. Thank you for your answer!