Saturday, May 24, 2008

X-Files “I Want to Believe” Is Coming

All Images from Fox


The X-Files movie, “The X-Files: I Want to Believe,” is scheduled for release on July 25th. And I want to believe that it will be a great addition to the whole X-Files story and mythology. It stars the two linchpins of the series, David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. But since Chris Carter is being very tight lipped about the premise of the movie, it’s hard to know whether it covers a part of the X-Files TV story that interests me. All 20th Century Fox has said is that "the supernatural thriller is a stand-alone story in the tradition of some of the show's most acclaimed and beloved episodes, and takes the always-complicated relationship between Fox Mulder (Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Anderson) in unexpected directions."

The trailer can be viewed below, and also on the official movie web site, here. Take a look. I am sure die hard fans of the X-Files TV series will not want to miss the new film.







Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!! Even though I'm not in it...