Monday, June 13, 2011

“Men of a Certain Age: Can’t Let That Slide ” Advance Photos & Episode Information

Here is the episode information plus advance photos from “Men of a Certain Age: Can’t Let That Slide”. The photos include Ray Romano and Scott Bakula.

Men of a Certain Age  – “Can’t Let That Slide” - Wednesday, June 22, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT)
Joe’s friendship with Manfro becomes more complicated. (guest star Jon Manfrellotti). Owen observes the sales guys in action after installing hidden cameras at the dealership. And Terry’s date night goes awry. Alanna Ubach also guest-stars.

Directed by Mike Royce
Written by Sian Heder and Lew Schneider
Created by Ray Romano & Mike Royce




Photo Credit: Danny Feld


Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

No comments: