Thursday, June 23, 2011

“Men of a Certain Age: Hold Your Finish” Advance Photos & Episode Information

Here is the episode information plus advance photos from “Men of a Certain Age: Hold Your Finish”. The photos include Andre Braugher, Ray Romano, and Scott Bakula.

Men of a Certain Age – “Hold Your Finish” - Wednesday, July 6, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT)
Joe’s big day – the senior tour pre-qualifier – has finally arrived. Terry realizes a new dream and passion. And Owen discusses the future of the auto dealership with his father.

Directed by David Boyd
Written by Bridget Bedard & Mark Stegemann
Created by Ray Romano & Mike Royce



Photo Credit: Danny Feld

Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

1 comment:

TJara said...

Bakula looks good for going strong on 60!