Monday, June 20, 2011

USA Network Emmy “For Your Consideration” Ad

Here are scans of the 2 page Emmy “for your consideration” ad that was featured in the June 16 issue of Daily Variety. The ad features White Collar, Covert Affairs, Psych, In Plain Sight, Royal Pains, Burn Notice, Law & Order Criminal Intent, and Fairly Legal. These aren’t the best quality scans so if I get better digital copies I’ll add them here. (Click on any ad for a larger view.)




Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

3 comments:

mack said...

Hi, any more FRINGE ads. They seem so rare and scarce ;0) Did they do any individual actor ones? Thanks

I Like to Watch TV said...

Mack, there was another Fringe ad in the June 10 Variety, it was a group ad that looked similar to the first one I posted. I added it here:

http://iliketowatchtv.blogspot.com/2011/06/fringe-2011-for-your-consideration-emmy.html

I get my issues of Variety several days late (slow mail!) so there may be other ads out there for Fringe that I haven't seen as yet. If I get any more for Fringe I will post them!

mack said...

Thanks so much for the response, i love visiting ur page irrespective of whether i watch a particular show. The ads are so cool to see.