Thursday, June 23, 2011

“Men of a Certain Age: Whatever Gets You Through the Night” Advance Photos & Episode Information

Here is the episode information plus advance photos from “Men of a Certain Age: Whatever Gets You Through the Night”. The photos include Ray Romano and Scott Bakula.

Men of a Certain Age – “Whatever Gets You Through the Night” - Wednesday, June 29, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT)
Owen and Terry team up on a new commercial for the dealership. Joe tries to get his store and his life back on track but old relationships complicate matters. Jon Manfrellotti and Sarah Clarke guest-star.


Directed by Geoff Haley
Written by Bridget Bedard & Mike Royce
Created by Ray Romano & Mike Royce



Photo Credit: Danny Feld

Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

No comments: