Friday, November 11, 2011

“The Closer: Necessary Evil” Advance Photos & Episode Information

Here are advance photos and episode details for “The Closer” “Necessary Evil” which feature Kyra Sedgwick, Corey Reynolds, Mary McDonnell, Tony Denison, Michael Paul Chan, and Raymond Cruz.

“Necessary Evil” – Monday, Nov. 28, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)
When a high school principal is shot while trying to turn his school around in the midst of a scandal, Brenda and her detectives soon realize their case overlaps with an existing FBI investigation. The situation leaves Fritz and Brenda sparring over whose murder case it should be.

Directed by Nelson McCormick
Written by Duppy Demetrius
Created by James Duff










Photo Credit: Karen Neal



Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

No comments: