Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rizzoli & Isles “Can I Get A Witness” Advance Photo & Episode Details

Here are the episode details and a few advance photos from Rizzoli & Isles “Can I Get A Witness” which will air on November 28, 2011 at 10 PM ET on TNT. The photos feature Angie Harmon, Sasha Alexander, Bruce McGill, Lorraine Bracco, and guest stars Roselyn Sanchez and Bill O’Reilly.


“Can I Get a Witness?” – Monday, Nov. 28, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT)
When a community activist is gunned down, one brave witness comes forward to testify against a well-known gang member who is thought to have murdered 15 people. While the detectives work diligently to put him away, television host Bill O’Reilly comes to town for a book signing and criticizes the police department on-air. Roselyn Sanchez guest-stars as the gorgeous-and-driven Assistant District Attorney Valerie Hudson.


Directed by Andy Wolk
Written by Elizabeth Benjamin & Janet Tamaro
Developed by Janet Tamaro
Based on the series of novels by Tess Gerritsen











Photo Credit: Doug Hyun



Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

No comments: