Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Prime Suspect “Shame” Sneak Peeks & Episode Information

Here are the episode details and a few sneak peeks from “Prime Suspect: Shame.”

Prime Suspect “Shame” Air Date Thursday November 3, 2011 10 PM ET NBC

Jane (Maria Bello) and Duffy (Brían F. O’Byrne) are on the case of a middle-aged man found robbed and dead in a hotel. After watching surveillance tapes Jane searches for a wig-changing prostitute. Meanwhile, Duffy manages to get under Jane’s skin after making comments about her relationship with Costello. Kirk Acevedo, Tim Griffin, Damon Gupton, Peter Gerety and Kenny Johnson also star.



Please note: I am only permitted to keep these video clips up until the episode originally airs, so please catch them while you can!









Check out my blog home page for the latest information at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

No comments: