Monday, November 21, 2011

Rizzoli & Isles “He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother” Advance Photos & Episode Details

Here are advance photos and the episode information for a new episode of Rizzoli & Isles, “He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother”. The photos feature Angie Harmon, Sasha Alexander, Lorraine Bracco, and guest stars Colin Egglesfield, and Tessa Thompson.


“He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother” – Monday, December 5, 2011 10 p.m. (ET/PT)
Boston Homicide teams up with the FBI after a bank manager is shot during a robbery. Jane’s brother Tommy (guest star Colin Egglesfield) may be facing more trouble just as his relationship with Maura begins to grow. Tessa Thompson guest-stars as by-the-book FBI Agent Anna Farrell, who has a complicated history with Detective Frost.


Directed by Steve Robin
Written by David Gould & Dee Johnson
Developed by Janet Tamaro
Based on the series of novels by Tess Gerritsen





Photo Credit: Doug Hyun

Check out my blog home page for the latest information at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr



No comments: